Ear pain, headache and fever. Why does breast pain? Due to sex?

Hello! About a week ago I started getting a really bad headache behind my left ear, with a fever. The fever has gone away but I still get flushed. Also really dizzy sometimes, and a few occurrences of dizzyness. Also have been burping constantly since then, and have felt pains in my breast like mastitis. The last time I had sex was in June, and I am on the IUD . I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. What could this be???? :(
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012