Ear pain, headache. CT scan shows deviated septum. Taken Sulfa, fluticason, singalar. Help

I have had a earache and headache since June, was put on 5 different antibotics , had a cat scan and showed a left deviated septum ..I was then sent to a ENT, he put a tube in my right eat, said my nose was fine, He told me I had Bronchitis , which had nothing to do wt my ear, I got another batch of antibotics, which I ended up with pneumonia, I am on 50 mg predisone, I do breathing treatings ( ipratropium bromide ) 4 times a day. and 10mg singalar , a nasal spray ( fluticasone propionate ) twice a day. Just finished taking Sulfa for 10 days. I have had a earache most of the time and now a headache too. I am putting sweet oil in my ear wt a cotton ball.. I am so sick of taking medicine, HELP.. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012