Ear infection, white discharge, vaginal itching, lump in vagina. Yeast infection or STD?

Hello. I not too long ago been treated for an ear infection with oral antibiotics . Not to long ago afterwards, i began to have a thick white discharge , and a severe vaginal itch . I know that antibiotics cause yeast infections, so i treated it as a yeast infection. Its been 4 days since treatment and now i have a lump on the outer vagina lip that itches (discharge gone as well s itching in other areas). Is the itchey lump a sign of the yeast infection still present, orshould i be concerned about more serious infection such as STD? I also had a fever of 99.5 on monday.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012