Ear infection, ringing in ears on yawning, stretching. Causes?

Hi there, I have a problem with my right ear, or so it seems. Everytime I yawn or move or strech while still in ben in the morning for the past few weeks. I keep hearing this bubbles like in my ear. It felt like bubbles literally coming out, I dont see any bubbles coming out but it just feels like it. What do I do about it? Should I go to my GP to get it check up? Is it something really serious?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012
welcome to health care magic
please get a second opinion from an ear-nose-throat specialist. It sounds like fluid in the ears - do you swim? Have allergies?

you could go to the pharmacy and buy a peroxide formulation made to soften ear wax. You put about 10 drops into the ear, let is sit for several minutes and then flush it out using a bulb syringe filled with warm water (do not be afraid to use some pressure with this water flush). Once you have cleaned the ear out well, see if there isn't an improvement. If not, go to a doctor - it's a better idea than risking an ear infection which can easily happen if water stays in the ear too long.
take care