Ear holes sealed. Stinging heaps after pushing earrings. How to stop stinging?

My earring holes sealed up (I hadn t worn earrings for probably just over two months) and I pushed an earring through both the ears. It is now stinging heaps and is red. I put Vaseline on it but I m not sure what to do. Should I take the earrings out now or leave them in overnight? And is there a way to stop the stinging? Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
It seems that by pushing the earrings in,. you have infected the area. The stinging will subside gradually. You can apply an antiseptic cream like neosporin on the area and leave the earrings in the hole overnight.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal