Ear drum injury, have perennial rhinitis, impaired hearing, Eustachian tube blocked. Laparoscopy surgery?

Sir I want to know whether there is any leparoscopic surgery for eardrum 75% of left ear drum has beenn damaged.I had initially small hole some ten years back but I did not opt for surgery .further my right ear retracts very often and estauchen tube remains blocked most of the year
I also suffer from perennial rhinitis.I can hardly read due to ear problems.furthermore I am sensitive to allergens and fear that surgery may be more bad for me as the nerves are close to much time will surgery take and how many days I will have to rest.since I am student I have not enough time..also sir I have lost much hearing in left ear and a little bit in right ear.will surgery correct it.sir please tell me which hospital will be best in north India for the operation
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013