EKG showing mild mitral valve regurgitation. Pressure in the chest. Need second opinion

My dr just said that my echo showed mild mitro valve regurgitation. After telling her I had an episode of not being able to breath and felt like I was going to pass out after laying down the other day. She said that my EKG showed a small abnormality and that is whys she ordered the echo. I also told her that I had a lot of pressure (no pain) in my chest andi get winded trying to do very much. She said she didn t think my problems were caused by anything cardiac, but didnt have any other sugestions an kind of brushed me off. however. i am not sure what to do next, do I seek another medical opinion? Or am I being to paranoid? I am 36, and 136 pounds.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013