ECG shows bifascicular block, inferior ischemia. Had smoked marijuana before the tests. Would that affect the results?

Hello Sir, I am vijay nath Tiwari leaving in India (kolkata), I had done ECG for my father where I got the report that it has Bifascicular Block and inferior ischemia but other Ecocardiography, Blood report and Chest X-ray is normal. I had consulted a cardiologist with that report they said that I have to do one more test that is angeography. I like to add one more things that just before 3 hour doing ECG or other report my father had been smoked (Marijuana), Before doing that test smoking Marijuana would affect on report ?. My father is smoking marijuana at only evening time from last 40 years but last one year he is smoking both time morning / evening. Now He left smoking marijuana from last one week and doing everyday morning walk and doing some medition. Sir what you suggest , If any blockage would found in angeography that would be cure by morning walk and medition. Please suggest what to do . Regards, Vijay Nath Tiwari YYYY@YYYY +91 0000
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012