ECG showed tachycardia, high BP due to tension and anxiety while putting ECG leads. How can I detect whether its true otherwise?

I am a man of 25 years of age. Recently i undergo a medical test for a job. My ECG shows tachycardia and i have high bloodpressure . But i suspect that this is due to tension and anxiety while putting ECG leads. My heart beat often goes up for simple reasons. My doubt is that how can i know i have real hypertension and if so what may be the reason for this at young age.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012