ECG and Echo normal. Mildly positive TMT. Family history of heart disease. Suggestions?

I am 40 years old Indian female. Vegetarian. Eat egg sometimes. Weight 65 kg. Height 5 4 . I has breathlessness in the morning some 15 days ago. I got done ECG , Echo and TMT on doctor s advice. ECG and Echo were normal. But TMt was mildly positive ( during exercise). Cardiologist has put me on Ecosprin Av 75 mg. People keep on telling me that it could be a false alarm. Get yout TMt done again. What do you suggest? Is there some othere test more reliable that TMT. I have family history of Heart Disease ( congenital heart disease also common in family). My lifestyle can be said to be fairly healthy which includes regular walks, short duration yoga , diet includes salads, fruits, milk etc in moderate quantity.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012