Dust related asthma issue. What can help? Is Nutrilite Triple Guard Echinacea trust worthy?

hi my father is age 66.In age of 55 or so he has developed asthama problem due to dust. He has been suggested medicine by different doctors. Some of them helps temporarily but now its affecting him in his heath. He is continuously reducing weight.We have very good diet for him like milk, fruit non veg, veg etc but still he is continously reducing weight. I just checked one bio medicine Nutrilite Triple Guard Echinacea which seems to be very good. Please suggest am i doing right?also suggest some bio medicine because i think other medicine is weakening him.You can me in YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012