Dust allergy, itchiness. On nasal spray, odimonte-lc, budesal respules. Help?

hi, i ve been suffering from dust allergy for some years now. i ve been taking odimonte-lc, fluticone nasal spray and budesal respules 0.5mg [nebulizer] for last 3 years now. i want to know that whether these medicines are supposed to be permanent part of my life because when i don t use these medicines then i start having the same problems that i was having before and in addition now i also suffer from itches on different parts of my body. So is it normal or should i change these medicines ?? Are these medicines antibiotics and will they stop responding after some years time??
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013