Duodenal erosion, pylorus inflammation. Taking omeprazole. Gall bladder removed. Normal symptoms?

had an endoscopy today and the report finding was: duodenal erosions in duodenium first part and the pylorus was also swollen and inflamed. i was taking Omeprazole which never helped with the pain and now recommeneded course of treatment is Ranitidine . If my symptoms continue to persist after this treatment what else can be done. I had my gallbladder removed on 23rd Feb asthey thought that was causing my pain (gallbladder had 3 stones in it) and since that was removed i have additional pain in the gallbladder hole area. Is this natural as well. Any advise will be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012