Dull testicular pain extending to abdomen, eases on sitting, balls seem bruised. Hernia?

So around a week ago I woke up with. Dull pain in my right testicle that slowly creeps up my lower abdomin. It goes away when I sit for a few minutes, but standing or walking it hurts the longer I walk the more it flares up. I can recollect feeling the same way when I had an infection in the (starts with an e cant remember the name) on that ball, but the pain has been alternating balls lately. I fear it may be a hernia . Seeing as activity agitates it more,.. on a second note how can I tell if my balls are just bruied? If it helps, I think I might be a chronic masturbator. Dunno if that affects anything
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013