Dull, stabbing pain under the rib cage, regurgitation of bright green colored substance. Had gall bladder removed earlier. What could this be?

Hi. I am currently having a dull stabbing pain on my left side under my rib cage. Also I am regurgitating a bright green colored substance. What could this be? Should I be worries? Also, I had my gallbladder taken out 15 years ago.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Dear Friend.
Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern.

This can be due to Acid peptic Disease.

I advise you to get an endoscopy done and to see for any ulcers.

Also, take a combination of Pantoprazole and domperidone once day.

This is my best for you based on available details.
If you have any further query, please ask me.