Dull sound in left ear, heavy feeling, waves in left eye. Family history of glaucoma. Treatment?

in a last few days i have periodic dull sound in my left ear, then on an other day this ear has heavy /stocked feeling. Today plus to this heavy feeling in the left ear, my LEFTeye has waves and feels heavier. My dad had silent glaukoma and lost one eye vision . Is it a case to go to ER as tomorrow is a weekend, no MDs are in the office?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
you should start with glaucoma medications after consultiong your ophthalmologist and wear black glasses, I recommend to have a proper clinical examination.
Hope it helps
Wishing a speedy recovery
Dr imran