Dull, prolonged right abdominal pain. Blood test showed elevated liver enzymes, urinalysis with calcium oxalate crystals. Related?

Hi I had to go to ER about 4 weeks ago with dull prolonged pain in my right abdominal q. Ultrasound showed no kidney or gall/hepatic abnormality but blood test showed elevated liver enzymes . I had a repeat blood test with same result but urinalysis showed cloudy with ncalcium oxalate crystals (kidney stones?) -- how are the two related -- elevated liver enzymes and calcium oxalate in urine? I am a 52 yr Female
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012