Dull pain in left lower abdomen radiating to the right and back. On turmeric pills, no relief. Suggestions?

hi, i ve been having dull pain on my lower left abdomen , then the pain radiates to the right lower abdomen, sometimes little cramps on my lower left side of my back , sometimes like a knive stubbing me through my upper left back for a little bit of time , then the pain stops, then sometime feels pain on my whole lower abdominal area then sometimes the pain stops. I have constipation also, what is all these little cramps . right now i m taking turmeric pills , it s antiinflammatory . pain still there, . I got a urine test, it s negative.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012