Dull pain across the center of head, ear to ear, sore throat, nausea, eye soreness, chest pain. Diagnosis?

Hi I was wondering if you could help me diagnose my symptoms!? I rang my docs Friday but they had no appointments for a week!! I have had a sharp pain across my centre head from ear to ear I have taken paracetamol but doesn t help, I have a dull achy pain in both ears, a sore throat and a bit of a cough , nausea , tired, my eyes have been sore dry and itchy and pain in my chest and shortness breath sometimes but I do have asthma using blue Inhailer. I have had these symptoms for a week now! Can you help me? Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012