Dull abdominal pain with itching, pain near the belly button. History of gall bladder removal. Cause?

I am a 34 year old female and am having odd sensations in right side of abdomen . I wouldn t really say its painful, just a dull ache, enough for me to know its there and it also itches in the same spot, not all over though, just in that one spot. It almost seems like my clothing can even aggravate the itching at times. Its located about halfway between my navel and sternum but about 3-4 inches to the right. Sometimes I get a pain right beside my belly button on the right side as well. My gallbladder has already been removed about 11 years ago due to extreme pain right at sternum area, which still hurts occasionally.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012