Dry,black patches around eyes after using exfoliating cream. On fluocinonide to heal. Suggestions?

Hi, I have used an exfloxtiating cream and now around my eyes and the side of my face has develop black patches, they are dry and is like a burn. It seems that the cream has really burn my skin. I was using polysporin to help me heal the burned but I have started to use fluocinonide cream usp, 0.05. I seem my mom had a skin that darken her skin under the chin and she has been using this cream and it seem to help her. Any suggestio. I have become really depress about my face.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013