Dry tissue paper like scrotum/penis of a 18 years old guy

I shaved my pubic hair and the next day the skin was dry, shrivelled and like tissue paper, i haven t been drinking much water either and was wondering if either of these two may be the cause and if so what should I do? Also, the night of shaving it, i had a night out and drank a lot of alcohol, but did not engage in sexual intercourse I am 18 and im pretty sure its not an STD.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Welcome To Health Care Magic,
You have not mentioned what you used to shave your pubic hair.If it was a hair remover cream than they do have certain reactions on different skin should always use a cream after reaction test.If you have used a razor,it also effects the skin sometimes.I would suggest you to go to a gynaecologist and get the part examined.