Dry skin, non stop itching at back, legs. Some relief with moisture therapy lotion. Permanent cure?

For about a month now I have been itching non stop from my back side and all on my legs.I have moisture therapy lotion,it stops the itch briefly and then it starts right back up immediately.I would say its dry skin but I think its more than that,as bumps are starting to appear on random parts of my body.I have two noticeable bumps,one right under my leg,and now one on my back and both bumps do not itch at all.What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013