Dry skin, have pimples on face that leave scars, advised benzoyl peroxide and azithreal. Should I continue this treatment?

Hi..I had internal pimples coming on my face which was giving pain & wasleaving marks also. I started two weeks back only. As soon as as one pimple goes,other comes. My doctor advised me not to use moisturiser (earlier I was using Dermadew) and use benzoyl peroxide creamy wash 4% & take azitheral 250ml. As my sking is very dry, it has stated peeling off other 2-3 red marks has also come. It been only 4 days I am using the medication . Please advice me should I continue this treatment or not. If yes, should I use any moisturizer at night or in morning as it becomes very dry.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012