Dry skin fairer in texture. On back and neck. How can I stop it permanently?

Ii am 58, have ver dry fair skin and Lately I have been getting a lot of blocked pores. I do a regular exfoliation bi-weekly and use a sum from epionce that helps the exfoliatin process. The area will start to get swollen and lumped and it becomes an open sore with. The clogg pores showing up just after. This is happening with increased frequency on my back neck and fac along my jawline and between my eyes. I have gotten them on my legs also. I have some permanent scarring as amre How can I stop this from happening all the time. Your help is appreciated H
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012