Dry skin, facial skin darkens and gets dull on exposure to sun. Which cream will aid skin lightening?

Hello, One of my friend suggested me to use Melacare cream as i was in search of good skin lightening creams. I used some most of the products available in the market - Ponds, Olay, Lakme but i was not satisfied. My skin looks good if i stay at home, but when i go out,within 1 hour of time, my face becomes dark and dull. Mine is a dry skin type and i am of age 23. Please let me know whether this cream would give me the expected results. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012