Dry skin and eyes, dizziness, muscle weakness, constipation, cannot cry. Help

For the past few years I've been getting weird symptoms first I got dry eyes an kept getting styes. then I got post nasal drip then my tongue turned white as snow after that I got some sort of circular ringworm like rash all over my chest and arms that stayed for about four months then I would get them all overt body but in smaller amounts one here one there.now my skin is so dry it is shedding and my dry eyes are so dry I can not cry ,I'm suddenly severely dizzy an I've been this way for two months along with muscle weakness an constipation please help!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013