Dry skin. Prescribed benzamycin gel making skin more dry. Which moisturizer to use?

hi i have a few questions: I have had dry skin from start. I first started using Pond Cold Cream, which made my skin oily. 1 year ago my doctor prescribed me benzamycin gel, which . I notice drys my skin out . So when ever I wash my face it turns red near my mouth and under eyes near nose .I do not know which moisturizer to use. Im not sure what to do i only use hhhh gggggg benzamycin once a week now, before it was daily. out
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013