Dry patch on thigh. Not itchy or painful

I have a small little pink 1/2 inch size dry patch on my inner right thigh that is not itchy, not painful, it is flush with my skin and it is close to the crease where my thigh meets my genitial area. I is wierd cause its not like an ingrown hair from shaving there. It doesn t have the outside crust ring like ring worm , I also have done nothing to it, no put anything on it. I also have only had it for two days.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Hi, it seems that the area has turned dry may be due to friction so use a moistoriser 3 to 4 times a day, if it does not resolve add a mild steroid like fluticasone it and you would be fine. take care