Dry, itchy lips on using lipstick, swelling, redness in arms, legs. History of chronic allergies. Treatment?

hi this is regarding my allergy problem it has been 1 year by now i cannot use lipstick as whenever i use (whatever brand)it my lips goes dry and itchy........ so i have been using lip balm from past 8-9 months to make it moist. and when it start itchy on my skin may be on upper eyes arms legs , redness appears and it get marks all around (like swollen bruises) please suggest me to get rid out of it regards
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012