Dry flaking of skin on the chin and nose due to sun exposure. Blood vessels showing on the cheeks. Any advice?

Hi, Im a 39yr old male and I ve lived in Southern California for around ten years, Im from Scotland and have fair skin and I had to work outside and didn t always give due diligence with the sunscreen. Its at the stage were my skin is just hammered. I have small vessels showing on the cheeks which are constantly red, and I have dry flaking on my chin and nose and behind one ear. I literally have tried all the mild moisturizers recommended by the cvs girls etc.....and I cant find one that doesn t instantly burn and turn my face crimson. Its now so bad my skin is just flaking constantly and its spreading to the scalp . I tried anti dandruff for the scalp which seems to work quite well, but Im at my wits end with the skin problems. I also fell against a wall about 3 years ago playing racquetball and took the skin off around one off my eyes and cheek quite badly and its alwayd been red and tender since then.........Any advice would be hugely appreciated, Thank you very much guys
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013