Dry coughs after having fever. Recovering from typhoid. How do I know that I recovered?

Hello Doctor, I had fever on Sunday & Monday (100 deg Fah). On Monday afternoon, I visited a doctor who gave me antibiotics for fever and advised me to take blood tests and at that time my body temperature was 100 deg Fah. My widal tests came out positive (S.Thyphi 0 - 1:320, S.Thyphi H 1:160, S.Paratyphi AH 1:80, S.Paratyphi BH 1:80) and the doctors said that this is a confirmed case of thyphoid. I am now following all the medicines that the doctor has given me. However, my temperature has been normal for last 2 days (around 98 deg Fah). I have dry coughs. But since my body temperature is consistent, does that mean that my thyphoid has disappeared? Should I go for Widal Tests again? Can you please advise doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013