Dry cough, wheezing lungs, no fever, no pain, lungs burn when i run

Dry cough , wheezing lungs, no fever , no pain, lungs burn when i run...been like this for 3 weeks hello I am 30 year old female. i have been dry coughing for the past two weeks, no fever....sometimes i have wheezing sounds in my lungs but the cough is dry. i have been to a doctor he gave me peniciline antibiotics . i have been taking them for 3 days, not getting better. i noticed that latelly, when i get a flue, i still hva cough for a long time after the other flue symptoms are gone...also, letelly, when i run a little my lungs burn and i get very tired....should i consult another doctor? thnk you
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011