Dry cough, sore throat, stuffed nose, ear pain. Dark yellow colored mucus from nose. Need to see a doctor?

I have been sick for over a week and it has progressed from a dry cough and sore throat to a very stuffed up nose , ear aches, and mucus in my lungs when I cough. When I blow my nose the mucus is a thick dark yellow and sometimes after I blow it drinks the dark yellow color like a nose bleed . I have been hoping drinking lots of water will help this cold pass and lots of sleep, but from the very strange color of my mucus I m starting to wonder if I should see a doctor and be on antibiotics. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013