Dry cough, hoarse voice, itching in palms and soles. Taken amoxicillin and biaxin. Reaction to antibiotic?

A doctor diagnosed me with strep throat on 2-14-13. Took amoxicillin 875mg for at least 14 days and a 10 day steroid . When back to the doctor and the strep test was negative and the flu test was negative. Antibiotic was changed to Biaxin . I only took four of those. (left a bitter taste and very dry mouth and couldn t sleep). I have been off all medications for about two weeks. Still hoarse and have a dry cough. The problem is now I have an allegoric reaction to something. Started with unbearable itching on the palms of my hands and bottoms of my feet. Benadryl tablets and cream have calmed it down. However it has spread to stomach area, neck etc. Could this be a reaction to the antibiotic?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013