Dry cough. Why struggles with sleep? Why persistent? Treatment?

Hi Sir, My daughter is 4.8 yrs old.She gets the cough looks like dry cough once in 15 days and she struggles for 2-3 days mainly during night times without proper sleep .Also the cough makes her vomit the dinner she had before 1hr of her bed time.Hope that mucus comes and it automatically goes in 5 days and again comes in another 15 days.she does not eat any chocolates or sweets like others.This problem does not persist during summer.Just find me a solution for her suffering.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012