Dry cough. Had hilar lymphadenopathy. Started steroids. What is the mild prominence?

Thank you doctor for sparing your time for answering our doubts.I am non smoker aged 57 and I had dry cough in the year 2011 January after chest x ray done and left side chest diagnosed as hilar lymphadenopathy . CT scan suggested as Sarcoidosis . Biopsy of other lymph nodes in throat suggests Sarcoidosis or T.B. For four months treated with T.B.medicines.No improvement shown in X rays.Later Steroids 20 mg twice started for 4 months and reduced to 30 g for 2 months 15 mg for 2 months 10 mg for 2 months 5mg for 1 month and 5mg for alternate day for 2 months.After starting steroids with in 2 months lymph nodes started reduced.Three months after withdrawing steroid chest x ray showing Mild prominent left hilar.what this mean.Am I again to start steroid ? advise me.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012