Dry blocked nose, no proper sleep, cure for blocked nose

Hi Doctor, Really I am suffering with Dry blocking nose side by side, I use many Nasal drop, but still i have problem, specially when i am sleeping my one side nose will totally block, becasue of this i did not get proper sleep, I am leaving In Saudi Araiba - Riyadh, please tell me how to clear my block nose. this problem since last 4 Years. Generally its come in Winter season only.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012
  Anonymous's Response
Hello Nishat, Good afternoon,
From the details that you have posted, it seems like you might be suffering from hypertrophy of turbinates. It means that there is an inflamation in the inside of your nose. Have you consulted any Physician for the same, if not, do visit a Physician. Only after examing your nose, should the treatment be planned. It aggravates in winter because the inflammation is more in cold. Do you suffer from any deviation in your nose(nasal bridge), that usually occurs simultaneously as cause and effect. Therefore, I would request you to consult a General physician or an ENT specialist for nasal examination.
Dr.Prem Shankar A C