Dry area on left side of lip, dark line on bottom lip. Will moistening lips help?

I am an XXXXX. My skin is brown and I have notice a change in my lips . The top left side of my lip has a dry area. This dryness has spread to the top right. Also, my bottom lip line has an unusual dark line on it . I am very good with keeping my lips moistened. Please let me know what this could be.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Regular moisterising helps to relieve from dryness of lips.if not subsided apply a mild steriod mixed with moisteriser will decreaseexcessive dryness