Dry and rough facial skin, borderline anemic, taking vitamin A rich food, iron supplements. Suggestion?

Hello, doctor. I am a 23 year old Black male. I am 5 6 tall and weigh 135 pounds. A problem I ve had for a while is a sickly/ unpleasant facial appearance. My facial skin appears dry and rough. It doesn t look smooth and supple like that of other people my age. A few years ago, I was told by a doctor that I was borderline iron-deficient anemic. So, could that be a cause? To improve my appearance, I ve starting eating carrots because they re rich in Vitamin A, which I read is good for skin. I ve also starting taking iron supplements and Centrum Chewables. Will any of these actions I ve started to take help with my skin?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012