Drunk mosquito repellant liquid and alcohol. Any side effects?

Hi, two day b4 my brother has drunk allout , that time he was drunk heavy alcohol as well, we brought him to hospital but he refused to take medicine , some how doctor given the first aid . after that he return back to home. and saying that he is doing ok and don t wanna see doctor for further investigation . after that we to didnt taken him to hospital as he doing fine. my question here is should we consult doctor again? will this all out drunk cause any side effect for him? what kind of food he can take to avoid possible side effects if any? .he was take about one bottle of all out. Regards -Mani
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012