Drug-induced allergic reaction. Have psoriatic diagnosed symptoms. Bad cold, ears inflamed, swollen lymph nodes. Help?

I had a prescribed drug-induced allergic reaction 7 mos. ago. Since then I ve been dealing with psoriatic diagnosed symptoms. Over the last two months, my scalp has begun what I can only describe as a bad cold - weeping a sticky, clear-ish film. My ears and nose also become inflamed (everything sounds fine, but when I speak it resonates like I m filled with water). One treatment with Clobetasol clears the symptoms on my scalp, a week of antibiotics and steroid cream in my ears to clear the onion peel and inverse sores) but day 2 after finishing treatment, the scalp itch and scaling are unbearable (dime-nickel sized scales) and I begin the cycle again - especially the painful low-hairline scalp and ear conch & lobe sores. Steroids are obviously a temporary treatment, not a long term solution. What further course would you suggest to diagnose the cause? We ve done a CBC which was normal ( wbc count was high, platelets, hemogloben during original outnreak). Lymph node right-side nape of neck has consistently been swolen, sometimes including the next one down, too(current). Vit. D was 12 tested in Jan 12, been supplementing 800/day with calcium for 5 mos. Thyroid levels checked in October 11 within normal ranges. I have a followup (last was Feb) appointment Thurs. with my Dermo. I want to arrive prepared with a future plan as my current treatment is not improving my condition.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012