Drug eluting stents placed after having heart attacks. Taking Effient, Enapril and Metrprolol. Have dizzy spells. Why?

I had a heart attack October 2011 and had two drug eluting stents placed in the left and right venticle of my heart 30 days apart and stents placed in my left leg. I have since retired to Thailand and have continued my state side dr s advice of taking Effient 10mg once am, Enapril2.5 mg once Am, Metoprolol 50mg twice a day AM and PM and Simvastatin once in the evening along with 325 mg aspirin in the AM for a year.Which he told me in March 2012. My blood pressure is running around 87/57 and am having dizzy spells.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012