Drooping face, difficulty in speaking post hit on the head . Serious issue?

Hello, I work in retail and I went to help my boss in the stock room. !0 min later he got up and hit his heat on a metal pole. He said it hurt a bit but went home and forgot about it. That was two days ago, and today his face started drooping. His left face was completly drooping that it made it hard for him to speak. I told him he needs to go to the ER. Do you think this is a serious matter?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Hi!. Thanks for your query. I suggest he nsee a Neurologist and I feel he would have had a Concussion which needs a Proper treatment after evaluation. Take care.