Drinking two pints on weekends twice a month, normal weight. Will this affect his liver?

Hi Doctor, My husband is 34 years old and he is consuming 2 pints ( each 330ml) on 2 days i.e., in the weekend. He is not doing this every week end but atleast twice a month he is consuming. But he is a fitness freek so he will goto gym atleast 4 days a week and maintains his weight accordingly without even belly. Will this affect his health or liver? Im so afraid of this and getting tensed. Pls suggest some solutions for this
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012