Drinking excessively. My stool has blood. Also depressed. Help?

Yes please, I m pretty sure I suffer from depression , when I feel down I drink to excess, although I am a reasonably heavy drinker anyway. Also I do take drugs casually, mostly cocaine but most weekends. Anyway I ve had a problem with going to the toilet for a number two. I seem to need to go very regularly, and often there is blood , lots of blood, not in the stool but seemingly afterwards. And if I sit there it will just drip for ages. I ve just split up with my girlfriend and am drinking to massive excess, I ve not eaten for 4 days and this problem is worse than ever. Im pretty sure it s alcohol related and I know I need to go to the doctor, but can you tell me what you think it is? I m scared, both sets of grandparents died from cancer , also my father.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012