Drank alcohol, experiencing chest pain, shortness of breath. Cause and cure?

I went out drinking tonight. I smoked quite a few cigarettes and from stopped drinking at 2:00am. I took a cab home and had to climb theough my window to get into my house because i left my keys at home. i took my dog out for a walk, and ran with him for about 10 seconds before experiencing trouble breathing . I went back home and drank some water and took a vitamin b50, along with something to eat. I am still experiencing the chest pain . It s painful to inhale from my mouth and my chest feels heavy.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013