Drank Fixcom3 instead of Fixcom4 accidentally. Affect health?

What happens if I accidentally drank fixcom 3 instead of fixcom 4 as prescribed by the doctor? (It is the first day of me taking it 4 tablets .) The problem is, my mom just told me I had to drink it, and only after I drank it and read the prescription, and saw that the medicine that was given by the drug store was not fixcom 4 but instead fixcom 3.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Hi Midori
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Fixcom is the preparation of antitubercular drugs.
Fixcom3 has slightly less medicine as compared to Fixcom4, but the same nature and purpose of the medicine.
So it is a bit under-dosing and you should get Fixcom4 for future use.
No adverse thing would happen from this much wrong dosing.
Wish you a great health!