Drank Alcohol have vomiting, tried saltine crackers and pepto bismal tablet. Cause for vomiting?

My 20 yr old son drank what seems to be a decent amount of alcohol (vodka and rum) on Friday night. He started vomiting around noon yesterday (Sat) and hasn t stopped yet (it s now 8:30 Mtn on Sun). We ve tried Sprite, saltine crackers, Dramimine and about 20 min ago Pepto Bismal tablets. He had the saltine last night, but didn t keep it down. I just had him try to eat another cracker again since he hasn t eaten since that last cracker and prior to that he hasn t eaten since Fri night. Is there anything else he can do?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013