Draining out of the nose, clear, watery, no smell. What could this be?

while sleeping last night I awoke due to my nose draining a weird fluid. It was all over my pillow and drained for about 20 seconds. This morning I awoke and started doing laundry. When I bent over to pick up something my nose began draining again, but for a shorter period of time...only about 2-3 seconds. I was freaked out, but didn t think anything of it, but then an hour later I was sitting at my computer in an upright position and all of a sudden it began pouring out again. The discharge was pretty clear and not viscous at all. It was very watery and did not have an odor or anything like that. What is this??
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012